Sprinter Bra / Mask to protect the front Hood from rock chips and Bug Guts.
If you have the 2007 and Newer Sprinter with a Mercedes Grill then this Bra will work. Just click on the drop down list for the 2007 and up 6 Cylinder. They are the same.
This Bra is Better in Many Ways then the Competition:
1) The other guys use 18 oz or lighter vinyl We Use 22 oz.
2) The Clear Film stuff will still let your Hood chip paint under the clear and has NO real impact resistance to prevent the smaller stones from denting the hood.
3) The Half Bra ( More like 1/3) Only covers 1/3!!! What about the other 2/3 of Hood???
4) Retail is $79.95 Plus shipping. We ship USPS Priority Mail. We also make a storage Bag so you have somewhere to put it when not traveling.
This Bra will Protect almost the Full Front Hood. It dips just below the Vent intake. There are no special tools needed to install and like everything else I make NO HOLES to put in the body. No special Fasteners to install or go bad. It is made to be just slipped on. To install just slip the front hood "Pocket" onto the front of the Hood. After that close the Hood and on a Warm Day over 40 Degrees with the Sun Shining let it warm Up and then Pull the top Coners with Sewn in Pockets over the top corners of the Hood. "DONE" I've Been test running this to see if it will flutter and as of yet it has not moved.
The Bra is made of 22oz PVC Coated Bra Material. This Product was Designed for Bras and Masks for Vehicles. This is the same Material we use on the Big Class A bras for years. We use 22oz, the standard is 18oz.
This Item is Made in the USA by an American Company with American Made Products.
Things you NEED TO KNOW:
* All Bras and Masks Can do Damage to Paint, Decals, Clear Coats and Lettering. All Bras are designed to be installed for travel ONLY. Most poeple never take them off though. WE do not recommend leaving it on forever. Moisture can damage paint and decals over time. It is best to remove it if not traveling. It is not designed for Storing the vehicle. Damage can be: Clouding Paint, Peeling Decals, Bubbling Paint, and Corrosion. Fancher's Upholstery Inc. Will NOT and Can Not Cover Any Damage to your Vehicle. If used Properly you should be able to save some good money on Paint chip repair and make it easier to not have to scrub bug guts off the hood. Also Hides Chipped up paint (Like on Mine).
How to use the Right Way:
* Install Before you go on your Trip
* Take off if stopping for more then a few days or when in storage
* Clean with Mild Soap and Water ONLY ( Car Wash soap is Great)
* Wax The Hood Real Good before Installing
* Never install on a Dirty Hood
* Install with Temps over 45 Degrees
If any Questions Email or give us a Call. We presently are making these for ALL Sprinters with the 5 cylinder inline diesel and ALL 6 Cylinder Gas and Diesel Engines.